How Can My Organization Endorse This Legislation?
If you are a member of an organization that might take interest in this legislation, we'd love to talk with you! For more information on endorsement, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1–888–PEACETAX (1–888–732–2382).
Download endorsement form (94 KB PDF file, new window).
Expectations of Endorsers
Endorsement of the Religious Freedom Peace Tax Fund bill is simply a statement of support for this legislation. Endorsement does not require anything other than allowing the National Campaign for a Peace Tax Fund to add your organization's name to our list of endorsers. This is a big help, as this growing list shows the breadth of concern for conscience.
While there is no requirement for additional participation, we invite endorsers to participate in the work of the National Campaign for a Peace Tax Fund in ways you find appropriate. Some examples include:
- Informing your members of this endorsement.
- Placing a link to our home page on your website.
- Forwarding e-mail action alerts to your members.
- Distributing literature to members at conferences or meetings.
- Mentioning the Religious Freedom Peace Tax Fund Bill and its progress in your newsletter or other publications.
- Including the National Campaign for a Peace Tax Fund in your budget.
- NCPTF staff will contact you periodically to suggest particular ways in which your organization can be of help.